Friday 24 October 2014

Research and Planning: Questionnaire Results

As you can see most people I questioned thought the magazine should cost £2.00
As you can see most people I questioned thought a female should be on my front cover of my magazine.
As you can see most people I questioned thought I should have 4 cover lines on the front cover of my magazine.
 As you can see all people I questioned thought that PopLIFE was a good name for my magazine.
As you can see most people I questioned thought bright colours should be worn on the front cover of my pop magazine.
As you can see most people I questioned thought a mid-shot should be of my model on my front cover.

As you can see most people I questioned buy magazines monthly.
As you can see most people would use pink, purple and white for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment