Friday 12 September 2014

Research And Planning: Audience Interview Videos



I interviewed 3 people to see what they would be interested in for a college magazine to help me with mine and to make it attractive enough to catch the eye of people so they would be interested in reading it. All 3 students said to include the colour yellow in my magazine so i will incorporate that in my magazine. Two of them said it should be short and snappy but I personally agree with the other one on it summing up Hyde Clarendon and I think I can do that better with a longer title. One said to incorporate sports on the cover lines and also what other students think about the college so will incorporate it in my magazine. They all said use a female model for the front cover so I will have a female for the front image. Also two of them said they should be holding school books to show that the magazine is associated with education so I will make sure my model is holding school books.

No comments:

Post a Comment